11 July 2013

Why, yes... I still craft.

Believe it or not, I still have time to craft occasionally. Although it's not as often as I'd like, I still enjoy every minute that I get a chance to! I thought I'd take a moment to share my latest crafty creations.
 
 
I wanted to post these a looooooooooong time ago. I actually finished them the week that Bennett was born. I am the room parent for Sophia's (old) class, and these were the gifts chosen for the teachers of the center for their staff appreciation event. I had the honor of making one for all five of Sophia's teachers. These Post-It note holders were an absolute blast to make. All you need is scrapbook paper, a clear plastic L-frame, and embellishments of your choice. I chose initial buttons to make them more personal. These were a huge hit!

 
I loved the idea so much, that I knew I had to make one for my desk at work before going back. So, I did just that! I have also been saving cans (these happen to be various formula cans), and I made coordinating tins for the pens, straws, and mouth swabs that I keep at my desk. This will help brighten my office... and I think I'm going to need that!
 
Today is my last day of maternity leave. I cannot believe that 12 weeks have flown right on by! Be looking forward to a post about the kiddos soon!!
 
Also... the wheels are turning in my brain (scary, I know), and I plan to introduce a new idea for my blog in the coming days! So... get excited!!!


1 comment:

  1. OOH yay those are so cute!!! And new idea's and Kiddo's update <3 it glad your doing great girl!

    ReplyDelete