11 October 2011

Loving Fall & Other Things

The hillsides in New York look like they are on FIRE! It's absolutely breathtaking. No, I haven't gotten out with my camera yet. I'm banking on the leaves changing around the local lakes... I hope it's not a mistake to wait.

I did get out with a camera this weekend to take some pictures of my mum that we purchased at a local Amish stand. It is such a vibrant mum!






Other fall news...


During our trip to Missouri, Mom surprised us with this adorable basket of concord grapes. They sure were tasty! She knows just how to continue the tradition that Grandma Kline began years ago. Sophia sure does have a wonderful Nana... and I have an amazing Mom!!

Sophia news...


Sophia is growing, growing, growing!! She is a MOVER, and her new favorite thing to do is to kick her daddy in the mornings to wake him up. She also knows no naptime. I am pretty sure she is up 18 hours each day... if not more. She's a nut!

We have our next doctor's appointment next week. I get to do the lovely glucose test, and after months of only wanting water (and apple juice), I am not looking forward to that sugary drink. Oh well... I just pray I get good results.

Side note... my mother-in-law had this shirt waiting on our bed for me when we arrived in Missouri. How incredibly thoughtful... and how 100% "ME"! I am so excited she found this shirt, along with another cute one, because it's been a little difficult finding "fun" maternity shirts. She knew just what I needed. Love her!

Please continue to keep us in your prayers! Being a grown-up is hard at times, and it can be even more challenging while living in a completely new area. We start a marriage class tomorrow at our new church, and we are so excited to meet other married couples! We are loving this time with each other, and we are so in awe of our little girl. God is so good to us... and, once again, we are so thankful.


No comments:

Post a Comment