01 October 2011

Wonderful Missouri Moments

We're not even a full 24 hours into our trip home, and it's already been wonderful. While we have wireless internet, I thought I would take the opportunity to blog about them


I finally got to meet my youngest niece, Kate! This little cutie is almost 9 months old, and it was absolutely ridiculous that we had never met. She is an absolute doll, and she is so cuddly! I love her smiles, and I have enjoyed the time with her.

Her momma made the cutie patootie shirt she's wearing. You better believe I've put in a request for Sophia. It's too cute for words!

Sophia and Kate will be birthday month buddies- and I can just imagine the conversations these girls will have as they get older. They'll be so much fun!


I also got to see my two best friends!


It was so good to spend time with Andrea and Jen. The time together FLEW by, but it was just what I needed. I miss them like crazy already. I love having friends that I can pick up with just where we left off. They are excellent friends, and they are a blessing to me!

We still have another day here... it sure is good to be home!!


No comments:

Post a Comment