28 May 2012

Before and After: Living Room Edition

FINALLY! Our living room is now picture-worthy... and we've not even lived here for a year! That's pretty good, if I do say so myself.

Anyway... here's a glance at our living room.

Before:


Those curtains were so disgustingly dusty... they smelled.


Such a gross pale seafoam green.

After:



I love all the baby toys in here!



There are a few odds & ends left to do. But, for such a long & awkward room, it's not too bad!

Now... if we can ever get curtains hung in the kitchen, I will blog about it.


3 comments:

  1. It's lovely! It looks homey and comfy but also stylish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color you painted your walls. The room looks very nice. I can see the heirloom chest I gave you for your wedding. Makes me feel good to see it in use there. Love your living room!! Thank you for sharing a picture of it. ;-) Love all of you.. Granny Miff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absloutly love it Abby it looks so comfy, you have a real talent for it, we are looking at buying a house and i can't wait till i can do what you did. It is never home till you make it yours is it! AND YOUR RIGHT the baby toys make it all the better!

    ReplyDelete