01 May 2012

Roasted Vegetable Casserole

This is such an EASY & healthy recipe! A co-worker of mine brought in the most delicious looking vegetable dish yesterday, and I just had to try it out on my own.


Ingredients:

Vegetables of choice
Two cans beans of choice
Light olive oil
Salt & Pepper


Preparation:

Cut vegetables to taste
Place into a lightly sprayed baking dish
Drizzle with olive oil
Sprinkle with salt and pepper
Toss vegetables
Bake at 375 degrees until vegetables are cooked throughout


I served it over brown rice which I lightly flavored with teryaki sauce.

I tried to keep oil, salt, and sauces to a minimum to keep this dish as healthy as possible. It was delicious, and like I said, SO easy! All you have to do is chop & mix. That's my kind of dinner.


1 comment:

  1. Wow girl this reminds me of some dishes i had in Japan thank you so much for sharing this, ken still loves the sloppy joe recipie i got from you I will defently have to fix this one of our friends just went back to japan and has been teasing us with some of our favorite dishes maybe this will just cheer us up! Hope you all are doing well up in New York!

    ReplyDelete