11 November 2009

so proud


You know how most people say that they have the best mom ever? Well, in my case, that is true. Meet my mom... Diana. She is talented, kind, and all around wonderful. Sure, we have had our ups and downs (sometimes pretty extreme...), but that never reduces how I feel towards her.

She never fails to be the one at the bedside of family when they are in the hospital. She never leaves- even if that means using the rail as a pillow for a week straight. She knows just as much as any nurse, and she never gives up. She's so strong.

Today she got the news that she is a Top 10 Finalist for the second year in a row for Operation First Novel. She made it to the Final Four last year, and I have no doubt that she will win this year! Her book, Delivery, is hands-down one of the best books I've ever read. I've never laughed more, cried more, or experienced more emotions in one novel than I did in hers. I would recommend it to anyone, and not just because she is my mom. I have complete faith that God will use her novel in great ways.

Pray with me for her novel to be chosen- it is life changing!

No comments:

Post a Comment