10 November 2009

tired




Ordering engagement pictures- who would have thought it would be so difficult? Certainly not me. But, when you want more pictures than you have the money for, there is a problem. A huge problem. Tonight I had to fine tune my order- and give up two 8x10 prints that I really wanted to go along with the picture posted here. I wanted a whole series. But, I had to suck it up and realize that I just couldn't swing that expense. Plus, everyone is telling me to hold out for the wedding pictures. Easier said than done. Listen to me whine about something that is not that big of a deal.


Also, graduate school... again, what was I thinking?! Today was a day of all days. My patience was tested time and time again, I left school exhausted, and when I got home, I still had a huge project to complete. Jealous, aren't you? You should be. I got to create a presentation to teach my fellow classmates all about the uses of electromyography. The picture that you see is of a handy dandy little machine called the electromyograph. An electromyograph is an instrument used in the diagnosis of neuromuscular disorders that produces an audio or visual record of the electrical activity of a skeletal muscle by means of an electrode inserted into the muscle or placed on the skin. I bet you wish that you could sit in on my presentation tomorrow. It's ok, you don't have to admit that you want to. I know you do.


Anyways- enough of that. I guess I need to get going and stop avoiding the inevitable... Homework is piled sky high, and it's not going anywhere until the middle of December. Oh boy! How I love my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment