12 July 2011

Hello, Second Trimester!!


We had our second OB appointment today! This appointment was the follow-up to the ultrasound we had two weeks ago. We are exactly 13 weeks today, yay! The baby measure perfectly, my belly is measuring spot-on, and my weight gain is just as it should be. My labs from the last visit came back without a concern, and everything looks to be progressing just as it should!!

The midwife started to search for the heartbeat, and she warned us that it might take a little while to find. I'm telling you, she literally placed the wand on my abdomen, and the little one's heartbeat was audible immediately! She was shocked that it was found so quickly. I could have told her where to search... it's the same spot the baby always is, and it's the spot that I swear I feel movement at sometimes. She confirmed my suspicions that I am most likely feeling baby movements. Too cool!! I look forward to when they are more defined.


So, this pregnancy is progressing wonderfully. I have "popped" over the weekend, and I am loving my maternity clothes! I am thinking that they will be a part of my wardrobe forever... haha! They are just sooooo comfortable.

Please keep praying for our little family. We don't take a single moment for granted, and we are SO thankful for the many blessings God has given us.


No comments:

Post a Comment