09 August 2011

I've Popped!

So, I've been looking pregnant, but this week we realized that I am now REALLY looking pregnant. I've finally popped, and we absolutely love it!


16 weeks.


17 weeks.

YAY!!!

Favorite moment of the week? This conversation with Andrew while shopping for maternity jeans...

Andrew: "Skinny jeans. That's like the opposite of what you need to be looking for."

Me (with a dumfounded stare): "Are you calling me fat"

Both of us: a whole lot of laughter and repetition of this conversation.

The next day while still searching for maternity jeans... I grabbed these, unknowingly, off the rack.


As silly as they looked, I had to model. We laughed even more at this discovery. No, I did not buy them even though Andrew thought they were cute.

I love how he can make me laugh so easily. He's such a great husband, and he's already an amazing dad. We are so blessed to have him in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment