29 August 2011

Sophia Likes...

... music!!

My friend, Jen, shared a song with me on my facebook page today. It was "Capri" by Colbie Caillat. I held my phone up to my belly since I also have that song in my iTunes player on my phone and played it for Sophia.

It was very early this morning, so I think she was snoozing; however, when the music started to play, she wiggled and wiggled! It was so cute. I tried playing another song for her. The calm song sung by J.J. Heller ("Keep You Safe") only put her back to sleep, but when I played "Capri" again, she wiggled some more! It was absolutely adorable!

This works out well, because I've sung "Keep You Safe" to hear throughout the pregnancy because I want this to be a lullaby for her. I am happy to know it calms our sweet girl down.

I love going through each new stage with Sophia. She does more and more each day. It's really an incredible journey. Now... if only I could get her to move when Andrew's around. For some reason, he calms her right down, and she doesn't move when he's touching my belly.

Listen to Sophia's favorite songs here...


No comments:

Post a Comment