26 December 2012

Sophia's 1st Christmas

 
I absolutely love, love, LOVE Christmas. I didn't know just how much MORE I would love Christmas with a child of my own. She is such a wonderful gift from God, and she truly helped me realize the real meaning of Christmas on an even deeper level this year.
 
 
Sophia enjoyed being able to FaceTime with each set of her grandparents while she opened a few of the gifts that they sent to her. We are very, very blessed to have family who love her so much.
 
 
She absolutely LOVED the clothes that she got. This leopard print dress (which was bought with her first birthday in mind) was such a hit that it got a big squeeze!
 
 
She had lots and lots of kisses and hugs for her new baby. This makes my heart smile... she is going to be an incredible big sister to Bennett!!

 
She has had a lot of fun with her new picnic basket... she gets a bite, then baby gets a bite. It is so fun watching her pretend. I love her imagination!
 
 
This cheesy smile melts my heart into the biggest puddle. What a doll!

 
Two of my favorite people... my little family couldn't be more perfect for me.

 
Sophia got a white Christmas!! What a special treat.

 
The greatest gift of all? The love this family holds for one another. Andrew, Sophia and Bennett bless my life beyond what I could have ever imagined. Each day I am filled with awe at what God has given me. I often tell myself that I do not deserve all of this, but I also do not take a single moment for granted. What a perfect first Christmas as a "new" family. My heart is overflowing!


1 comment:

  1. Aww so happy for you girl, and she is just so pretty! So glad you had a great Christmas and a white one to boot we actually got snow (it was a wet snow) but first one for Crossett in 15 years :)

    ReplyDelete