20 April 2012

Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps

Andrew and I are trying to eat as healthy as possible for most of our meals. We do fall off of the bandwagon occasionally, but who doesn't? A few weeks ago, my cousin posted a picture of her lunch- chicken salad lettuce wraps. It looked delicious, so I asked her for the recipe. I was surprised to find out that she used canned chicken! How simple does that make this meal?! So, I set out to make my own. I tweaked her recipe a bit to fit our tastes.


Ingredients:

Two cans chicken
Lite mayonnaise or Miracle Whip to taste
Grapes, quartered, to taste
Pecans, crushed, to taste
Lettuce leaves

Preparation:

Drain chicken and shred.

Combine all ingredients in large bowl, mix well.

Wash lettuces leaves.

Spoon chicken salad onto lettuce leaf.

Wrap.

ENJOY!!

Easy & perfect for a spring or summer meal!


No comments:

Post a Comment