27 April 2012

More Firsts for Sophia

I know I have said this time and time again, but our little girl is growing up SO fast! It is so cool to watch her grow and learn. She soaks everything in. This week, she had several new "firsts".


She napped in her crib for the first time to practice for this weekend's big transition. She did very well! She looks so tiny, but so grown up, in her crib.


She rolled over for the first time!! At 100 days old (exactly), she decided she could do it. I was laying beside her on the bed, trying to get her to roll over, and she did it! Both Andrew and I were there to see it. It was so fun! We were excited- she acted like it was nothing. Such a big girl!


Sophia will sleep in her crib for the first time tonight. I can't believe it! For the first time in a year, I will sleep away from her. I wonder how this is going to go. Her little peeper eye isn't letting anything get past her.


She looks pretty content in her crib! I hope the rest of the night goes as smoothly as putting her to bed did. This little sweetheart sure makes it hard to even put her down- let alone have her sleep in another room. Too bad her bassinet isn't bigger...

It is such a blessing to know that she is growing and developing so perfectly... but, I also wish there was a slow motion option right now!


1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I hope the crib transition goes smoothly for you guys.

    ReplyDelete