17 April 2012

Three Months Young

It is so hard for me to believe that three months ago, at this time, I was holding a newborn in my arms. As Sophia gazed into my eyes, my world was forever changed. I remember the feelings I felt in those first few moments like they happened just yesterday. Oh, how things have changed since then! Our little girl has changed so much in the last three months. She's grown like a weed, learned so many new tricks, and stolen our hearts even more than she did in the moments immediately following her birth.


This is the little bug we brought home from the hospital...


... and this is the sweet Lovebug we enjoy these days!


This little girl is full of so much life, personality, and spunk. She is so much fun!! Her school report each day says that she loves to "smile" at and "talk" to her friends and teachers. In fact, her teachers have already warned me to behave at home because she tells "everything that happened" at home the night before. She's a chatterbox! She loves to spend time with her mommy and daddy, go on walks, read books, take baths, play on her playmat and watch us cook dinner. She is the most content when she's hanging out with us. She is so easy going, and she makes being a first time parent exceptional. We are spoiled with her.

She is such an answer to prayer. When I hold her, all I can think about it how blessed I am to call her my own. I am humbled every day to know that God chose us to care for this sweet life. She is the most incredible child, and we do not take a single moment with her for granted.


1 comment:

  1. Aww abby i am so so happy for you girl. She is just way to precious!

    ReplyDelete