20 April 2012

Tortilla Pizzas: Revamped

I know I have posted this recipe before, but I cannot find it on my blog. Anyway, I have made some changes & they were delicious!

Ingredients:

2-3 chicken breasts, cubed
Four medium tortillas
Balsamic Vinegar, to taste
Sherry cooking wine, to taste
Minced garlic, to taste
1/2 onion, diced
1 jar artichoke hearts
Quartered grape tomatoes, to taste
Aparagus, cut, to taste
Two cans tomato paste
Shredded parmesan cheese
Salt & Pepper, to taste


Sautee all ingredients together until chicken is fully cooked. I like to wait to add the asparagus until the end so it doesn't get too limp.


Top tortillas with tomato paste, layer with sauteed ingredients, sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes- or until tortillas are golden brown around the edges.


Serve & enjoy! I always make four so we can have leftovers for the next day. They reheat well in the oven!


No comments:

Post a Comment