02 February 2012

Snuggles with Nana


My mom came to stay a week with us when Andrew went back to work. She was such a blessing to have here! She kept herself busy cleaning the house, cooking dinners, grocery shopping, and so much more. I would hand her Sophia every morning and take my time getting ready just so she would do what she came to do- snuggle her grandbaby. We so appreciated everything that she did for us while she was here, but I hope she was able to get enough cuddle time in!

Sophia really enjoyed snuggling with her Nana. Every evening, she would fall asleep in Nana's arms. In fact, on Sunday evening, Sophia was sleeping in her arms, and all of a sudden she started laughing! We have no idea what she could possibly dream about that was so funny, but it was so precious to hear that little laugh. She has done it one other time since, but I wish she would do it more!

It was a pretty teary day on Monday when she pulled out of the driveway. I am loving this time with Sophia, but I miss MY mom too! I can finally appreciate the love my mom has for me... because it is the same love I have for Sophia. My mom is such a blessing to my life, and I hope that I can give Sophia the same love she's shown me during my lifetime.

Thank you for everything, Mom! It was such a pleasure to have you here... and many awesome memories were created! We love and miss you SO much!


No comments:

Post a Comment