08 March 2012

Sophia Smiles

Sophia has really begun to interact with the people around her. I can really get her to smile big- and she is starting to smile for other people she meets. Her smile can light up any room & brings so much joy to my life. I thought that I would share some of her sweetness with you!





The above four pictures are what I call her Pixie smile. A whole lot of onery mixed with a whole lot of sweetness. I love this smile so, so much!




These are her crazy smiles. I always know she's up to something (or at least wanting to be up to something) when she smiles at me with this smile. She's a nut!



This smile MELTS.MY.HEART!!! So, so sweet! This is her interactive smile- and I absolutely LOVE it!


This is her sly smile... I am pretty sure you can understand why!


Last but not least. this is her tickled smile. She sticks that cute little tongue out when she's tickled by something we say or do. I am so excited that I finally captured this one- it's my very, very, very favorite. I just wish that I had gotten it on my camera & not my phone!

I love this girl so much! She is a character & she is always doing something to make us smile.


2 comments:

  1. Great Granny Miff and Great Grandpa JackMarch 8, 2012 at 4:46 PM

    Great Granny Miff and Great Grandpa Jack sure does love this little angel. Sophia is so extra special and the smiles along with the expressions she has just melts our hearts.

    Thanks for sharing all the pictures and news about her with us. She sure lights up our life!

    We can tell in these pictures how much she is changing. Seems as the days go by she is growing so fast and changing in looks as well.

    We love her so, so much.

    Thank you again for sharing and writing these blogs so we can be a part of her as she grows.

    If nothing else does she sure will keep me fighting to hang on to life so I can see her grow....

    Hugs to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Abby she is just absloutly precious and your right that smile can just capture anyone! I am so glad you guys are doing so well. God sure has blessed you and your families!

    ReplyDelete