22 March 2012

Spring Crafting


I have been working on several orders of ribbon flower bows over the last few weeks. These fun bows have left me itching to create something for ME. I haven't made a wreath for my own home in ages & I've missed it terribly.

So, on Monday, Sophia and I ventured out to Hobby Lobby. If you read my previous post, then you know how well that went. Well, crafting with a newborn in the home goes just as smoothly... haha. It is now Thursday, and I have just now been able to complete it.

That's just fine with me though! I would much rather enjoy my sweet baby. Afterall, who wouldn't prefer to spend time with this sweet face...




1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog, and I love it, I love finding other bloggy moms! Your daughter is just beautiful. I have a son who was born in November. We actually just made our 1st trip to Hobby Lobby together, too! He didn't like it much. The wreath you created is beautiful!
    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete