29 March 2012

Sugar & SPICE

Our little girl is FULL of sugar... and a whole lot of spice. She's an ornery one... such a character. She has personality EXPLODING from her. For such a little human, she is packed full of life. Well, her newest "thing" is the most adorable, ornery smile you ever did see. It's my favorite. She has found her tongue... and she uses it... alllllll the time.







How much more cuteness could be packed into this little girl? I might be slightly obsessed... and very biased... but, she is just too adorable for words. That being said, I'm going to let the pictures do the talking while I play with my little sweetheart.


1 comment:

  1. Great Granny Miff loves that little tongue!! Makes me want to reach in the computer and pull it..pull it just a little.. not enough to hurt.. just enough to let her know granny miff sees it... :D She is the sweetest little baby I ever seen...Great Granny Miff loves her with all my heart. <3

    ReplyDelete