11 June 2011

Weekend Entertainment

Two words: class picture.


A facebook friend added this photo this evening and tagged me in it. I laughed so hard.

I have decided that 4th-6th grade are the most awkward years in a child's life. This picture proves it.

How do you like the teddy bear vest I'm wearing? Yup, that's the embroidered print on it. Bronzes, greens, and creams. What a fashion statement. I guarantee you my jeans went past my belly button and were straight legged. I probably was wearing my black shoes that were a hand-me-down from my grandma. I mean, they went to my ankles, were fake leather, had rubber soles, and were topped off with black laces. That's right, I wore those shoes every day that year. No one could talk me out of it.

Anyway, enjoy! It got a laugh out of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment