30 June 2011

The Belly Book

... by Amy Krouse Rosenthal is fabulous!! My friend, Heather, suggested this scrapbook journal to me after using it during her pregnancy. I am NOT a scrapbooker, but after looking at in on Amazon, I knew that I would love it. I do! I have spent the afternoon getting caught up on the first trimester. It will be so much easier to keep up with it now that I am up to date.

Favorite Features:


The curvature of the book. How stinkin' cute is this? I also like the colors. While I would like to have hot pink thrown in there, I understand that it has to be gender neutral. Still very funny!


Belly pics... hence the name. I already have an album on facebook with my weekly belly shots, but it's fun to see them in a book. One weird thing? Belly shots started at Week 1. Who knows that first week that they will be expecting? So, I don't have belly pics for Weeks 1-4. I used the positive pregnancy test for Week 4. Just found that part a little strange. I also like that there is a space below each picture to write reflections and whatnot. Fun journal!


There is also spaces for ultrasound pictures! YAY! I used my two favorite pictures from yesterday's ultrasound. I must say, our baby sure is a cutie patootie!

I look forward to completing this book. If you can't tell, we're very, very, VERY proud parents. We are looking forward to January!!

No comments:

Post a Comment