23 August 2010

Pitiful Me

It's here.

Andrew is safely back at school, and I am back at home... with Gato. I held the tears in during the whole 2.5 hour trip home, but when I pulled into our town, the tears started flowing. I am doing much better now. Hey, a good cry is ok every once in a while!

Moving day was pitiful around our house. I moped around, and Theodore was extra affectionate. We're a pretty sorry bunch!


When it actually came time for Andrew to start packing, this is what he was met with. Eventually I peeled myself out of his tub, but I wasn't happy about it!


Andrew and Theodore have special routines. One routine that they have is putting Theodore in his bachelor pad. Andrew makes sure that Gato is put in there nicely while I just put him in the room and close the door. Anyway, Theodore normally places both of his paws on Andrew's forearm and sits straight up. We call him the Prince of Persia when he does this.


On moving day; however, Theodore snuggled in close to Andrew and purred like crazy. How did he know that Andrew was moving?! Animals are smart, I tell you!

Anyway, I will probably be pitiful again tonight as I go to bed by myself, but I know that I am going to be just fine. It's just not fun to be away from my best friend, and I miss his company when he's not around. I guess he's just TOO good of a husband... he's sooo easy to miss!

We ARE blessed to be able to see each other on the weekends... I know that many couples who have a long distance relationship don't have that opportunity.

So, yes, I know how blessed I am... and I don't take one single moment for granted!

No comments:

Post a Comment