04 August 2010

Worth Blogging About

As of 4:00 today, I have successfully completed my first year of graduate school.

I finished, and I finished strong.

I am proud of all that I have accomplished, and I know beyond a shadow of doubt that I am in the right career field.

This year had many ups and downs, but at the end, everything was worth it.

Why?

... Because I had the opportunity to watch many lives change and see many individuals develop skills they didn't previously possess.

My life has been incredibly rewarded by the clients I have had the opportunity to work with, and many of them will stay in my heart forever.

I have a picture of my most improved client and me on my fridge and in my planner. That way, when I grow discouraged, I can look at that picture and remember why I do what I do.

I am so blessed to have found the right place for me, and I look forward to continuing this path!


No comments:

Post a Comment