14 August 2010

Sweet Greetings

As many of you know, we are on our honeymoon. We have had a blast so far, and I will blog more thoroughly about it when we return. I was having blog withdrawls, so I had to post tonight.

I have chosen a simple act of kindness for tonight's blog.


When we arrived at the Ephraim Inn, we were so ready to be in Door County! We were very excited to check in to our Bed and Breakfast!


Quaint is the only way to describe this little inn.


We stayed in the Lovebird Room.


Yes, the matching picture key is how we, and the cleaning staff, knew which room to enter.

As we entered, we were greeted with the sweetest welcome.


We found a basket filled with Door County goodies! My first thought was the staff had put this cute basket together. But, upon opening the card, we found...


... that Mom, Steve, and Miranda had put this basket together during their visit the week before! We enjoyed each item thoroughly, and each time I tasted the delicious treats, I could picture them joyously picking the item for the basket!

What a sweet treat, and what a wonderful way to begin our honeymoon!!

3 comments: