12 February 2010

day FULL of surprises!

Not only did I receive the world's best Valentine's gift today, but Andrew came bearing gifts and UPS added to my day of fun.

Andrew went caving today... and he had to drive through Sullivan. My momma caught wind of this and put together a cheery surprise for me!



Now, now... before you start to think otherwise, this was a GET WELL bouquet... not for that sickenly sweet holiday that I do not celebrate. ; )

Along with this surprise, Andrew also had another trick up his sleeve. Earlier this week he purchased the following treasure for me!



I love my glass rose... and, it perfectly matches my living room decor!

What a good, good day this turned out to be... Now, if only I could get well!

1 comment:

  1. I have a glass rose too. Josh got it for me a few "cringe" Valentine's Days ago. They are beautiful.

    So glad to see you blogging again. :)

    ReplyDelete