28 April 2010

Mission Accomplished

Tonight I crossed 14 items off of my 45 item to-do list.

It was worth blogging about.

I fully intend to cross at least 3-5 more items off before calling it a night.

Some of the items crossed off were:

- Ceremony music. I am pretty excited about this one.
- Semester SOAP Notes for each client.
- Sending out tux information to the guys in the wedding.
- Completing attendance sheets and clock hours for clinic.
- Paying bills.

Please notice that I alternated between school and wedding... it's the only way to keep me sane. I have to mix fun planning in with school or else I would not be a happy camper. It worked- I'm still not crabby.

One last thought- I don't like writing a check for $2,158. I am paying to have a migraine every day. What is wrong with me?!

And the best part of today?!



I enjoyed a beautiful, sunny morning walk with my friend! What a great way to start the day, and it gave me enough energy to make it through the day without crashing!! I LOVE gorgeous days like today! There is something about having the windows open and feeling the cool breeze that encourages me to be productive!!

Ok- off to my next task:

Putting away laundry. Where, oh where, is that sun now?!

No comments:

Post a Comment