14 April 2010

I Love Mail Days!

There is nothing better than opening the mailbox at the end of a long day... that is, if there is mail in it. Since the wedding invitations have been mailed out, I have been receiving lots and lots of mail! Fun mail! Not the yucky bills and ads... but, real mail!

Today I received 14 RSVP cards! I was so excited to open them! Some had notes written on the inside, most of them confirmed that they are coming to the wedding, and sadly, there are some guests who cannot make it. But, regardless of the answer, I was so excited to have such a big mail day!


I have purchased a box... This box contains every RSVP I have received. I think that it will be so neat to look back 40 years from now at these cards and see everyone's handwriting and remember how much excitement I had as I opened each one. I will continue to put each RSVP card in this box as I receive them...



... as you can see, this box still has a lot of room left. Please continue to send in your RSVPs!! The stamp is included, just fill out the card and stick it in the mail! It IS something that is special to me, so it won't be a waste of your time!

And, like I said, I absolutely ADORE "mail days!" Simply opening the mailbox to find a letter can brighten my day like nothing else!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god! I love mail too! I just think it's soooo great, and I agree, it's so much better when it's real mail, as opposed to fake, illegal that would be a federal crime to be in a mailbox. haha.

    ReplyDelete