12 April 2010

There is nothing like...

... a nice glass of ice water and key limes when the weather turns warm!


... Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmm!!!

It is the perfect drink! I mix in 1-2 packet of Splenda (depending how big my sweet tooth is at the time), and I have the perfect, zero calorie drink! And, I've increased my daily water intake 100%. Yes, that's right... I didn't drink water before this. With the wedding drawing near, I am hoping to clear up my complexion and shed a pound... or five... and this drink is perfect for the job!

Ok, ok... A whole blog devoted to water and key limes. What's up, you're wondering? Wellllll...



... This is what I should be doing. My homework. A paper. A difficult, ridiculous paper. A paper that I don't even know where to begin on. A paper that is so broad that I can't gather all of my thoughts together to write them down in a coherent manner. I have three pages to write...



... and that's as far as I've gotten.

I have my work cut out for me... and it's already 8:00. It's due tomorrow.

Norah, oh Norah, will you please help me through this one as well? I am going to need something to help me focus, and I am going to need something to motivate me to get this assignment done. Are you up for the task? I sure hope so...

LET'S GO!!!

*** UPDATE ***

The paper is now complete... and I am going to call it a night.

5 comments:

  1. That water looks delish! I think I have found my new drink to help me lose the baby weight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather-

    It is awesome!!! And fairly inexpensive! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm....that does look good :drooling:

    ReplyDelete