26 May 2010

Going to the Chapel...


... and I'm gonna get MARRIED!!!!

Yes, that's right. Today it is legally acceptable to get married.



Andrew and I obtained our marriage license today!!!



We have 30 days from today to get married. With 10 days to go, I think we can manage that! : )



Ironically, we had a small tiff before we went in. So, we weren't the warm and fuzzy bride and groom-to-be that they may be acustomed to seeing.

Looking back on it; however, it seems very appropriate! And, we have something to laugh about!

Oh... the joys of planning a wedding and being a graduate student!!

I am sooooo ready to be married!!


3 comments:

  1. I afterward found it funny that we were fighting as we were walking in to get our marriage lisence. And we don't hardly even fight! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so so so happy and excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Love it. Very proper to be fighting as you are applying for the license. Very fitting. :)

    ReplyDelete