22 May 2010

Tidbits


Life.

Has.

Been.

INSANE.

I was called out yesterday on facebook about my lack of blogging. I have been completely and utterly terrible about blogging lately, but I also don't know whether I'm coming or going. You can ask anyone- I am out of it. Constantly.

But, I plan to give you a small peek into what's been going on this week in my life... minus the bad!



Gato has had lots of fun bird watching this week. He's pretty good at making me smile!



I adore donuts. Especially when they come from a local bakery. These make me VERY happy. Mmm!!



Andrew and my future father in law have begun building a nice storage shed. This is what it looked like at the end of Day 1. It's going to be nice to have extra space!



This is what it looked like at the end of Day 2. We had a lots of rain the next day, so the shed was put on hold for a bit. The plans for Monday are to get shingles and siding on! Then it will be completed! They're doing such a nice job!



I came home after a looooooong day at school and found this. Andrew had been working hard on the shed. Gato; however, didn't have a care in the world. Little rascal!!



My future sister-in-law and her husband got us a covered muffin pan, lots of muffin mixes, and baking cups for my shower. I put them to good use this weekend!! MmmMmm! I love muffins!



We received our first wedding package in the mail!! A family friend had this shipped to us. It was a nice treat to come home to last night!



We were very excited to see that they purchased our cutlery set!! Thank you Deshmukh family!! We cannot wait to use these awesome knives! Great gift!!!



Finally, Gato thought it would be fun to play hide and seek today.



We couldn't find him anywhere. He's not allowed in the bedroom, so we thought he might be hiding in there. We were preparing to get him in trouble.

We finally found him nestled behind the blanket basket and between the couch and end table. It was too cute!!

Plans for the rest of today:

Concert at Cowboy Church

Finish Laundry

Wedding Plans


2 comments: