03 May 2010

One Track Mind

I am easily distractible. I mean, if I can find anything... I mean anything... to keep me from focusing on school, I will do it. Unfortunately (if you can even say that here), I got my wedding dress fitted on Saturday. Why, you might ask, is that an unfortunate event? Well, let me explain...


... Ever since Saturday, I've mainly only thought about one thing. My dress.



Any quiet moment I have, I think about my dress. Any time I'm bored in class, I think about my dress. Any time I sit down to do homework, I think about my dress. As I'm getting ready in the mornings, I think about my dress. As I'm eating, I think about my dress.



I adore my dress. I adore wedding dresses in general, but my dress is simply perfect. It was made with me in mind, and I cannot wait to wear it in 33 days (who's counting?!).

I have been enamored with my dress since I found it 2.5 years ago, but I was no prepared for the day when I could actually see it fit my body perfectly. Although the alterations haven't been made, it was absolutely stunning with the pins in place, pulling it precisely where the dress needed to lay.

It's gorgeous. It's perfect. It's consuming my thoughts.

33 days.

I cannot wait.

2 comments:

  1. Aww..it's so great that you're so anxious! :] I hope May flies by quickly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon-

    I am incredibly anxious!! I am so ready to be married to the man God created for me!!

    I hope it flies by as well- but, not too quickly! I have a lot of things I need to get accomplished before then!!

    Thank you for your well wishes!!

    ReplyDelete