24 December 2011

Before & After: Nursery Edition

It is an exciting day!! The nursery is FINALLY complete! After a long, long ordeal with flooding, mold, ant infestation, etc., we have finished it! Andrew worked SO hard on Sophia's room. It is so beautiful, and it's a far cry from what it was just a few months ago.



These walls were a hideous Easter green and dingy. I had forgotten how truly terrible they were until I went back to August's album of pictures. Yuck.

The nursery doesn't even look the same anymore!







Her room looks so peaceful and clean. I absolutely love it! I wanted it to be simple, light, and welcoming. It turned out exactly as I had planned. I love everything about it.

Now, we are really anxious to welcome our little one into our home! It is so nice to have a place prepared for her. Her room is our favorite room in the house. We have put a lot of work into it, and we take a lot of pride in it. After all, this sweet little girl is worth EVERYTHING we put into it... and then some!


No comments:

Post a Comment