20 December 2011

Such a Tease

We woke up on Saturday morning to the biggest & prettiest snowflakes I have ever seen. I knew that it was going to be a "light snow", but we were excited nonetheless. These flakes were so big that we could see the pattern in them, and they glistened like diamonds in the sun. Sadly, we only got about a half an inch of this beautiful snow. It DID fall all day though, so that was beautiful to watch. Seeing our yard covered with a light blanket of snow made me SO excited for when the "real" snow comes. Of course, I had to get pictures even though it's not much to write home about.



I am most anxious to see the pine trees that line the roadside draped in snow. Oh, they're going to be gorgeous! I think our front yard is also pretty with all of the white.


On the sweetest note of all... here I am at about 36 weeks. It is SO unreal that we are only four weeks away from meeting our baby girl (give or take a week or two). She still continues to amaze us with her quirky personality, sassy opinions, and new movements. I have been feeling pretty good for the most part. I am definitely hitting that "uncomfortable" phase, and I move a LOT slower than I did even a couple of weeks ago. Plus- I swear the stairs at work are going to put me into labor. Andrew told me to use the elevator. I refuse. I could quite possibly be too stubborn for my own good.

And, if the stairs don't send me into labor, then{this song} will. In fact, it's playing now & I am restraining myself from dancing around like a mad fool since I took one too many trips up the steps today. haha!!

Anyway, I am so excited, terrified, anxious, and thrilled to meet our little girl. It's so many emotions rolled into one. I do know one thing's for sure... I want to kiss those chubby cheeks SOOOOOO badly!!

Ok, I'll stop rambling now. From snow to Sophia... what a ramble-fest.


No comments:

Post a Comment