04 October 2010

Crisp Air, Toasty Fires

Ahh! The first weekend of October was absolutely, without a doubt, GORGEOUS!

The sky was blue. The air was crisp. The pumpkins were beautifully decorating the patio.

Only one thing remained... we needed to have a fire in our chiminea.


Andrew always makes warm, cozy fires.


Look at it go!

I prepare the meal.


I love being able to snuggle up in hoodies and blankets.


Glamorous, right?!


Gato is way pitiful and watches all of the fun from his prison.


So Andrew, of course, brings him outside. He would not behave this time around though.


Mmm! Carmel apples make everything complete.


Andrew spoils me by cutting it off of the stick. Hey, I like to know my apple isn't rotten.


The coals are burning hot now!


We love needing to warm ourselves by the fire! Hooray for cooler weather... but, it's making me reeeeaaaallllyy miss Colorado!

Fall is simply incredible... and I plan to savor every moment of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment