25 October 2010

Oh Fall, I Adore You!



This weekend, Andrew and I camped at Sam A. Baker State Park again. We were there last month, and we did a lot of the same activities this time because we enjoyed that trip so much. One thing was much different though... the colors were outstanding.


One of the first trees that we saw when entering the campground. Amazing!




I thought that these leaves were so cool!



Beautiful hillside!



I really, really like the red trees!


The colors in this picture are awesome!



Such a vibrant yellow!


My handsome love enjoying the toasty campfire.


Love the cool, crisp evenings where a fire is pleasant!


This tree was gorgeous!


On our hike.


Love the reds!


So pretty.


The bike path- amazing.


At the river... love him!


The colors are too cool in this picture.


My love plays photographer.


: )

We're such a great pair!


Ahh! I could look at this all day.


These trees looked like they were on fire. God is such an awesome artist!


Great weekend away.


Until next time, Sam A. Baker...

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Abby! These pictures make me miss Sam Baker. It was our favorite place to camp in Missouri. We just returned from a very wonderful week at a state park here in Texas. We will make this new place our favorite in Texas. It was awesome. But the one thing we didn't have is the color. The leaves have not turned yet here, so we really missed that. Thanks for the memories. Thanks for posting this blog so that I can see what you and Andrew are up to. We love you, and miss you. Wish you could come visit. Love, Janice

    ReplyDelete