09 October 2010

Fall Project


A couple of weekends ago, Andrew and I found this beautiful vine pumpkin in Target's clearance section. It was only $2.50. I just knew that I had to have it. Andrew; however, told me that I had to wait. I didn't pout or beg, but I was a bit sad to leave it at the store instead of bringing it home to use at the centerpiece on my kitchen table.


We returned the next weekend, after I had received my fall decoration fund, and we both were silently thinking that if it was still there, it was mine. Luckily, it was! I snatched it right up and brought it home. I could just leave it how it was though. I, of course, had to spruce it up a bit! I'm always looking for a crafting project.


So, I got out my fall leaves, berries, and pinecones and went to work!


I love how it turned out, and it makes the perfect fall addition to my kitchen and table! The best thing? Creating this myself saved me quite a bit of money- and I got to create exactly what I wanted!

I love creativity- and I honestly wish that I had more time to dream and create!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure which is more cute, you or your pumpkin. ;o)
    Well done. <3 Anna

    ReplyDelete