05 October 2010

Refrigerator Worthy

Does your fridge look like this...?!?!


Mine was simply out of control.

Andrew leaves me sweet notes at least once a week, and I love to put them on the fridge so I can see them as I pass by. I love having them, but something needed to be done.

I looked at several stores for "cutesy" magnets, and none of them fit the bill. They were either too weak to hold much, or they just weren't cute.

So, I decided to make my own.


I got my work station ready... and got to work. I'm really wishing that I had a crafting room!


The first set. Teeny sunflowers. Love them!


The backs... these magnets are pretty strong boogers!


The second set. I was looking for deep red to match the kitchen, but they didn't have any. I liked the burnt orange a lot though, so that's what I went with!


And the backs again...


They are simply adorable, and they add a lot of cheerful color to my fridge! I am really glad that this creative idea popped into my head.

I've already received an order for 18 of these little guys, and I am looking forward to fulfilling that order! If you haven't already done so, check me out on facebook (Tailor Made by Abby)! Business is steady, and I have several orders that I'm working on now! An etsy account isn't too far off...


*** UPDATE ***


I have completed the 18 magnet order!! They turned out sooooo cute! I'll be making more... and I have a couple of different colors now. These are fun to make!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I love these! Gonna put in a request for some I think. I'll look them up on your page. Good job Abby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thank you, Anna! I look forward to making some for you (hopefully!)!!

    ReplyDelete