09 June 2010

Wedding Blog: Hair Appointments

Our morning began at 9:30. The wedding was at 6:00. We were in for a long day!


It didn't take my flower girl very long to become tired and anxious to be done with her hair appointment. She opted out of an up-do because she felt like it would "take too much time" and it was "very pretty" just as it was.


She was right. Add a tiara, and I had a very beautiful flower girl!



Miranda took a turn in the chair. She enjoy getting a side braid and lots of curls. This gorgeous hairdo could never be as pretty as she is. I truly believe that I have the most beautiful sister ever!


My niece, Rori, showed up halfway through for her hair appointment. What day is complete though without candy? I swear this girl is Houdini. She can disappear better than anyone I've ever met.


We caught a big smile from my lovely bridesmaid, Andrea. I loved her long, thick black hair! So pretty!


Midway through the appointments, I felt a migraine coming on...


So my stepmom, Anna, came to the rescue!! She is an exceptional massage therapist, and my headache was gone almost instantly.


I never realized how much hair my baby sister, Zoe, has! In fact, I confuse the back of her head with mine in some of the pictures! What a gorgeous head of hair!


Miranda is finally finishing up! Soooo pretty!


Here is a shot of Zoe's completed look. She is absolutely stunning!!


Now it's my turn...


Look at that hair!


Time to practice with the veil. This is when reality hit. It finally sunk it that I was getting married. All sorts of emotions were raging through me. Mostly, I couldn't wait to get to Washington to see my handsome groom!


My hairstylist for the day was amazing. I don't know how she curled my head of hair along with two others whose hair is just as thick as mine. She had to be exhausted!


It's all starting to come together nicely... Truly feeling like a bride now!!


Once again... I was so full of emotions at this point. My big day was finally here!!!


Something blue... My shoes and dress were both blue. This also provides a nice shot of my beautiful pedicure! Red with three rhinestone flowers on each big toe! Love it!


Finally! I am done!!

Next stop? Make-up and bridal room!! Will post more soon!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE these step by step blogs of your special day :D

    I can't see the flowers on your pedicure very well, but I'm sure those were adorable. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe!! Thank you!

    It's so much easier to do it this way instead of writing one big blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww my Aunt did a great job...as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course she did, Jen!!! She's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love it girl you all look so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete