30 June 2010

Oh, You Make Me Smile!

It's plain and simple- my husband makes me smile... laugh... and enjoy life. It's normally the little things in life that make me smile and laugh the most.

Last night, as I was going to bed, Andrew said he was going to stay up and do the dishes before he called it a night. This made me smile.

This morning, I was quickly running around getting ready for school. Something stopped me in my tracks.

I looked at the sink filled with clean dishes and saw this...


... this made me laugh.

Like I said, it's something as simple as a collander balancing from a pot handle that can make me laugh. I so enjoy being married to someone who can so easily make me smile and laugh.

Like I said- it's the little moments that can make the biggest impressions.

I couldn't think of a better way to begin my day!

And, yes, those are homegrown tomatoes in the background. That makes me smile as well. A watermelon has recently been added to my collection of summer produce. I'm a happy gal!

2 comments:

  1. LOL Theodore must be the best cat ever because mine would have made the collander fall to the floor and would have poked holes in all those tomatoes and they would probably also be on the floor. I have had to "kitty proof" things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha...

    Well, not really. Theodore lost his privileges to hang out around the house at will. Instead, he lives in his "bachelor pad" during the day, and when someone is home with him, he gets to roam about. He likes his living situation though!

    ReplyDelete