27 February 2011

Cheddar Baked Tilapia

They make this dish at the nursing home where I am doing my adult externship. I really like it there, and I wanted to try it on my own. I had a pretty good idea of how to make it from eating it the one time. So, I dug around until I found ingredients that would work. I must admit, it was a success!

Ingredients:

Tilapia Fillets
Cheddar Cheese
1/4 cup Italian Breadcrumbs
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
1/4 cup Ranch Dressing

Preparation:


Mix breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and ranch dressing together.


Place fillets in greased baking dish. Spread paste evenly over fillets.


Top with cheddar cheese.


Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.


Remove and enjoy!!


1 comment:

  1. Abby,

    I made this dish tonight and it tasted incredibly good. The kids loved it... even Izaak liked it and he doesn't really like fish.

    Thanks! It was mmm mmm good. :o)

    Anna

    ReplyDelete