17 February 2011

Easiest Dinner... Ever

I enjoy cooking... a lot. I'm not a big fan of cooking for only one person, and I'm also not too fond of intensive recipes with lots of ingredients. I am a fan of quick and easy recipes that taste GOOD. Last night, I discovered of of these gems, and I just have to share it with everyone!

Ingredients:

4 boneless pork chops
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cup sour cream
Salt and Pepper to taste
Bacon, if preferred

Preparation:


Brown each side of the pork chop.

Mix cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, and salt and pepper together in a small bowl.


Layer pork chops in baking dish.


Pour soup mixture over pork chops. Add a layer of cooked bacon on top, if desired.

Bake at 375 degrees for 45-60 minutes, or until done.


Serve and enjoy!

Let me add this, I am not a fan of pork chops. I never have been. I'm also not a fan of gravy, but this is goooood!


I had several people ask me a while back how I made the chicken and gravy that I froze and sent to New York with Andrew. Well, this is how! This sauce mixture can be used with virtually any meat, I'm sure.

It the easiest meal for the busiest night. I hope you enjoy it as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment