09 February 2011

Definitely Praying... Hard

Tomorrow is the day! My mom finds out tomorrow if she is the winner of the Christian Writers Guild Operation First Novel contest. Check it out: http://www.christianwritersguild.com/news/operation-first-novel-finalists/ We are all so excited to hear the outcome- no matter what. I have full faith that God has a plan for her novel, and when the time is right, it will be published. In the meantime, I couldn't be more proud of my mom and her accomplishments!

Anyway, to send her off, I put together a little package.


I created six red carnation brooches.


I kept one for myself (that I will proudly wear tomorrow in her honor) and mailed the other five to her. I requested that she keep one, and then carefully hand out the remaining four.

Itching to know the symbolism of these carnations... and why it was so important to carefully hand each one out? Keep your eyes open for Delivery, as I have no doubt it will be on the bookshelves in local stores soon!

Until then, I'll leave you guessing!

Please keep my mom, and the other finalists, in your prayers tomorrow. It's a big day for all of them. God has a specific plan for the winner of the competition, and we know that He knows what is best for everyone.

I will keep you posted on the outcome!


1 comment: