16 February 2011

I know the weather today is gorgeous, but...




... really?!?!

These goofy spring flowers were peeking their little heads above ground before the last snow was even melted. They sure are silly this year!

I hope that my crocus (first picture), daffodils, irises, and other spring flowers bloom this spring with such an early arrival.

Who would have thought that I'd see my spring flowers popping up in early February? They've been visible for a little under two weeks, and with the weather today, I swear they've grown half an inch since I took these pictures yesterday.

I thoroughly enjoy all of the seasons (with the possible exception of summer), but I'm always excited when it switches over to the next. I loved my snow, but today makes me yearn for more beautiful spring days!

No comments:

Post a Comment