19 February 2011

Retraction: THIS is the Easiest Dinner Ever

The other night, I posted about what I thought was a pretty easy dinner. Well, tonight's dinner put that one to shame. I had a craving for baked tilapia, and luckily I still had some in the freezer. They literally take two minutes to thaw in hot water. Quick and easy!

Ingredients:

Tilapia fillets
Olive oil butter
Seasoning of choice

Preparation:


Thaw fillets. Place in a greased baking dish. Dot with butter. Sprinkle generously with seasoning.


Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until flaky.


Remove, serve with a healthy side dish, and enjoy!!

I'm telling you, if my dishes got done as quickly as this blog was posted, my world would be a better place. Why, oh why, do I hate dishes so much?!


No comments:

Post a Comment