15 February 2011

My Favorite Creations

Out of all of my craftiness, there is one thing I enjoy doing the most. I really like creating made-to-match items. I just found out that my externship supervisor is having a baby girl. Perfect! I had the excuse I needed to whip out the hot glue gun and craft.


I started out with the outfit. She is due late June/early July, so I knew that I had to find something summery and cool. Luckily, summer items are already out in stores. I also had a coupon for $10 off a $10 purchase. Total? $2.14. Not kidding. What a steal!


I then picked three different flowers that match the outfit perfectly, assembled them, and fasten them to a white headband.


Ta-da! The finished product.


How adorable will this be on a summer day?

I am sad that I will be in New York when this precious life arrives, but I am so excited for my supervisor and her husband! God has blessed them with an amazing gift!


No comments:

Post a Comment