01 February 2011

Custom Orders & Etsy Success

Just when I thought my little "business" was losing steam, sales took off once again! I have been a busy bee over the last week creating, packaging, and shipping. I've loved every minute of it! I also added a new item to my portfolio, and I am pretty excited about it.

New Item:




A friend requested a larger bow for adult wear. So, I have mastered the measurements for creating a large peanut bow. They are SO fun, and they are incredibly functional. She is receiving a set of gold, white, grey, and silver bows. How fun!


This same friend also requested a teal feather hair comb. I looooove this one! It's my favorite so far.


A bride on Etsy requested this custom order. She really liked another clip similar to this one, but she wanted some changes made... so, I did just that. It's headed to Canada today or tomorrow.


This fun set sold last night. It was shipped to Pennsylvania this morning. how exciting!


This fun comb sold the day it was created. It should be arriving at its new home today... weather permitting.


This gorgeous bridal peacock comb was shipped to Canada yesterday. I have shipped three items to Canada so far... I'm loving their business.


Lastly, this is my newest addition to my Etsy page. You can find me at http://www.etsy.com/people/TailorMadeByAbby if you're interested!

I am very excited about my Etsy sales. I went from having only two sales to now having 12! This happened in a week's time. I guess it just goes to show that you should never give up... I'm glad I gave Etsy a second chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment