20 February 2011

Giving it a Shot

I didn't think that I would be able to make bows. I've never been too big of a fan, but something made me want to try. My Etsy business has been doing really well, and I love adding to it. So, I decided to give it a shot. I've learned a thing or two about making them, but I think I've finally figured it out.

This was my first attempt. It is pretty cute. It included a lot of trial and error.


This is my second attempt.

I really, really like how this one turned out. I also really, really like working with 1.5 inch grosgrain ribbon. It works sooo much better than the smaller, silky kind. So, lesson learned.


This was my third attempt. I felt comfortable to be a bit craftier with this one. I think I take back the bad things that I've said about bows in the past ; )

Anyway, check them out here: www.etsy.com/people/TailorMadeByAbby if you wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment