01 July 2010

Happy, Happy Birthday!!

I blog about my mom often enough for my frequent readers to know that she is pretty amazing! We have a great relationship- and, yes, it's had its ups and downs like every relationship does. But, I have always been able to recognize how great of a person she is. She has a wonderful heart. She is thoughtful, caring, and kind. She shows love to everyone who crosses her path. She's just awesome!


She is a beautiful lady inside and out. She handles situations with class and grace. She's outstanding. Did I mention that she's absolutely gorgeous?!


I am incredibly blessed to have been raised by such a wonderful person. She has taught me to love... to trust... to respect... to dream... to achieve... and most of all, she has demonstrated a deep love for God. She's such a wonderful role model, and I am so proud to call her my mom!

Annnnnddd...


Today is also my little brother's birthday. He's 14. I remember the day he was born- I cried when I had to leave the hospital. He was the cutest little baby you ever did see!

So- happy birthday to my baby brother. When did you become a young man?!



Annnnnndddd...


Happy Birthday to my sweet Aunt Kim!!


July 1st has blessed me with many wonderful people!! I am so thankful for this day and the lives that were born!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EVERYONE!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment