25 March 2011

Check, Check!

That's me checking items off of my bucket list.

Which two items? Get ready! They're big.


First, I repaired a hole in my sweater. Using a needle and thread. Successfully.

For any of you who know me well, realize that I am absolutely uninterested in sewing. I'm also not any good at it. I must admit, I did a fine job. I kept my patience, I took my time, and I even finished it off with a secure knot. Yes, that's the criteria that determines sewing success for me.

I hope you're proud, because I know I am!


Secondly, I used an ATM for the first time.

Not kidding.

A friend was shocked that I had never used one before and asked how I got my cash. I thought about it... and normally I just write a check to myself and cash it... or Andrew gives me an "allowance" to spend.

I did a pretty good job using it, and I didn't even make the fellow behind me angry. I suspect I took a bit longer than those more seasoned users, but he was very understanding.

So, yes, that's what I did today. It's the little things in life, right??


No comments:

Post a Comment