06 March 2011

Greenest of Green

I told myself that since I am moving in May, that I would not buy plants this spring. I lied.

While grocery shopping today, at Wal-Mart of all places, I saw the greenest of all green plants screaming my name. Yes, I had no option but to purchase this lovely plant. It was a magnetic force that I could not resist.


See what I mean? Could you resist this pop of color?


Who knew Wal-Mart could carry green plants. I was astonished.


Best purchase of the day. I smile each time I look at it.


What happy little spring faces.


Ahh. It's perfect.

I love, love, love flowers. They can lift my mood like none other. If I had it my way, I'd have a bouquet of fresh flowers in my kitchen or living room at all times. This little purchase, believe it or not, relieved so much stress that I've had due to school and every day life.

Yes, I love flowers that much. They truly are one of God's greatest creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment